Muscle Epitome THE RETAINER - BCAA 2:1:1
Muscle Epitome THE RETAINER - BCAA 2:1:1 is a perfect mixture of three essential amino acids in a ratio 2:1:1 L-Valine, L-Leucine and L-Isoleucine respectively. BCAA essential amino acids that can’t be produced by your body. They can only be taken in through the diet. Circulating in the bloodstream to control the entry of Tryptophan into the Brain. During long term and sustained exercise, however, Muscles use large amounts of Amino Acids as a source for energy. BCAAs pass through the liver and gut and they directly enter the bloodstream providing immediate energy. They’re generally consumed by active individuals and are suitable for anyone taking part in intense training or exercise. BCAAs are especially helpful for maintaining muscle mass while on a calorie-deficit diet. These amino acids have been explored for their potential anti-catabolic (counteracting muscle breakdown) and anabolic (muscle building) impacts.
FACTS & BENEFITS
- Enhance Muscle protein synthesis.
- Increase fat burning and can support fat loss
- Support hormone balance during intense training
- Improve strength development with training
- Enhance endurance performance and decrease fatigue
- Prevent muscle loss during long workout
- Improve insulin health &may reduce diabetes risk